Morris Ruzivo of Sankoyo Bush Bucks
Saturday Jan 06, 2018. 13:00
Sankoyo Bush Bucks have resumed training ahead of the second round of 2017/18 BTC Premiership campaign.
The Ngamiland-based outfit edged out Tafic 1-0 at the Maun Sports Complex just before the festive break.
As a result, Ngurungu are placed 10th on the league standings with 16 points from 13 matches.
Sankoyo released the following statement on their official Facebook page:
1. Training started yesterday on the 04/01/2018. Today training is at the stadium
2. The team is still intact. We haven't lost any player so far. The team would like to keep the bulk of the current squad and make some reinforcements as per the technical team recommendations.
3. No new signings as yet. However, we have invited several players for assessment. Any changes would be communicated to that effect.
4. League expected to starts on the 12/01/2018.
5. Next fixtures: Gilport Lions vs Sankoyo Bush Bucks FC, dates, venue and time to be confirmed duly.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year.